Monday, September 29, 2008

Fun Monday


Cassie at rdhmom.blogspot.com is hosting Fun Monday today...and the category is "the inside of your messiest closet. No organizing before the picture..."


So here goes.
Drum roll, please...



The hall closet on the first floor, next to the laundry room, the entrance from the garage...



It's not exactly the messiest closet in the world, but it contains the cleaning products that prove...

...that our life can be quite messy. Resolve Carpet Stain Removal, by the several cans in quantity. Our life can be quite messy, and instead of losing my head about another spill, I need to have something forgiving to help prevent it from making a forever stain.

Now, go over to rdhmom.blogspot.com and check out everyone else's closet...what a riot!
1. Sandy
2. BS
3. Heather
4. Jan
5. Bermudabluez
6. Chris B
7. Angela
8. Cynthia
9. Hula Girl
10. Sayre
11. Bee Dancer
12. Narice - new to Fun Monday!!
13. Big Momma
14. Herb of Grace - new to Fun Monday!!
15. Faye
16. Olive
17. Jessie
18. Hootin' Anni
19. Lil Mouse
20. SwampAngel - unfortunately her camera died.....
21. Janet
22. Gattina
23. Mommy Wizdom - our host for next week!!
24. Grace
25. Sauntering Soul
26. iPost
27. Tiggerlane
28. Karisma
29. Tanya
30. Judy
31. Melanie

11 comments:

Tiggerlane said...

That closet isn't messy at all! I am embarrassed that the messiest closet in the house is mine....

NariceatL4 said...

Tsk tsk... not messy. Unfortunately, the messiest closet is really mine!

Sayre said...

I have a kid, two dogs and four cats (and a husband who can't cross a room without spilling coffee). I go you one better on the Resolve cans - I need (and have) a whole carpet cleaning machine. I realized a long time ago that if I was going to fill my life with animals and a kid, I had to have one or I'd go insane!

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Isn't it funny that no one ever has room for a griddle?

Faye said...

Please tell me you're housebreaking an adorable puppy to need all that Resolve! Grinning. . .

Jan said...

So, I'm guessing, you really didn't want to show us what a clothes horse your hubs is!! This hall closet is very organized.

Alison said...

that is a lot of cleaning supplies.

Thanks for playing this week!!

Gattina said...

That's quite a change, lol I expected clothes !
What I see here doesn't look messy at all !

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

I didn't dare show my hall cupboard...now that is a tip!!

karisma said...

Very nice! Loved the drum roll picture! Great shot!

Anonymous said...

Compared to mine, yours is super tidy, but I am planning on working on it