Friday, July 24, 2009

Lord, Please Hold Me While You Show Me




Lord, please hold me

While You show me

Your Will

Amid this circumstance that I don’t understand.

Father, hold me,

While You show me

Your action –

For this all seems so chaotic and unplanned.

I’m all alone, it’s so dark:

Please shine Your light

So I can see.

I’m clinging tight with both hands -

I need to feel Your presence,

To hear Your gentle guarantee

That You will hold me

While You show me

That You are good,

That You are good,

Your love surrounds the whole;

Father, hold me

While You show me

That You are ever, always in control.

jsi

“And we know that all things work together for good to those that love God, to those who are the called according to His purposes.”
Romans 8:28( NKJV)

“Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good, His love endures forever.” Psalm 118:1 (NKJV)




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this post it was exactly what I needed today

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Great blog as for me. It would be great to read a bit more concerning this topic. Thanx for giving that data.
Joan Stepsen
Computer geeks

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.